Friday, July 6, 2007

What's up guys?!

Im so tired this time and wanted to lay in bed now but I have to update here before I gonna head. We just came up here for our dinner and doing the dishes downstairs. What happened to dishawasher? Well I was too lazy to put the clean ones away so I just use my hands that are sitting in the sink. I didn't bother hubby to help me bcos he was watching his favorite show the car racing. Most of the time he helps me with it. I don't know I have the good interests of washing the dishes by hands tonight. It's a miracles lol! Cos most of the time I gonna put them all inside the dishwasher although some of them I still gonna wash but just few if there is no more space or waiting for the next round lol! I had a good dinner tonight though I had pork adobo, pinakbet with rice, mango juice but I forgot my barbq. I bought them in Pinoy resto with one box of mango fruit. I would posts all about it in my domain so just gotta be checked it out later. Might tomorrow morning hopefully. For nor I can't stand to stay longer and make it cos my eyes are almost popping out lol! We had a nice day today and I will detailed them tomorrow to my domain as what I have just said.

After cleaning up hubby asked me if Im ready to go upstairs. Nicole fell asleep on his arms while they both sitting in the recliner. So now we are here upstairs. And Im so ready to go to sleep right after this.

About the opps I haven't taken good ones cos when they come out I was watching Nicole over cos she was fussing. So I took my break. She have wanted sitting on my lap or play with her, so I did. It was a happy times once again. I needed my attention to her that time cos she was roaming all around wanted to touch everything she can see. Haaay she always uplugging our phone here upstairs. So that was it. When she needed me I have to prioritize her although I was kinda have wanted to take the opps but it's okay there are more next time, there is no more important when spending time with my daughter when she needed me. She is my everything and her daddy. We had so much fun cos she have wanted me to ticke her neck or underarms. So sweet little girl.

Okay guys this is all for now, just this is? or how long is it already? lol! Sorry if I make you feel bored with my long post. I just needed to write up longer as much as possible just the way I did before I enter into paid for blogging. I will be back for fun of posting long ones lol!

No comments: