Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fell asleep

Afer our lunch hubby took some nap since he got sleepy when coming back from half day meeting. He must be bcos he woke up early in the morning at 6 am. He seems really tired though although it's just a meeting but sure it gonna gives him boredom. He jump in bed and took some nap, after few minutes I woke him up. I felt pity on him though although I don't want to wake him up. I told him if he wants to stay and sleep more just don't go to the meeting but he has to go. I hope he is not yawning while at the middle of meeting right now lol!

1 comment:

CHEAPTAP.CO.UK -- Enjoy the water, enjoy your life! said...

the outlet water leakage: LED taps is because the axis washer inside the Shower Taps wear due. Use pliers to remove the gland bolts loosen, remove the pad to clamp the spindle axis washer can be replaced with Antique Basin Taps.