Friday, July 13, 2007

CriticsRants.com

There are times I missed to watch movies or my favorite shows on tv, especially right this time I have a small one that loves to watch her favorite show also the disney channel, so I get lost and missed some of the shows I really love. Just lately I missed to watch the Big Brother 8. So I must one step behind of what's going on. Since then I realized that I could see it more and read on actual when I want to know what's going on on creticsrants.com where they put all the articles of movie reviews, movie discussions, tv shows. Im fascinating withe website and have wanted to read more and updates of things I have missed. What's the good thing about the site is you can sign up and you can say something on your own observations or what you have been reading about. So guys check out the website now and have fun.

No comments: