Monday, July 23, 2007

Cleaning up!

We just got back up from having our brunch. I also was vacuuming downstairs especially at the dinning area since lots of rice on the floor. When Nicole eats it can't be avoid to fall them on the floor. She is still so small so I have to understand that, especially she loves to use fork and spoon on her own. I also fixing the cautions and things in our sofa since it was all scattered all over. No one clean it up while were not around so it was just waiting my hands and touch to put them into it's place lol! Now Im so relieved that they all well organized. Later on I will also finish with my laundry. Still have some in the hamper but not that much. I already did most of them yesterday. So see yah a bit later guys. Have a great Day despite of the hot weather. Take care and God Bless!

No comments: