Tuesday, July 3, 2007

So Tired

Haayyyyy I got so very tired. We came downstairs to eat my brunch with Nicole after giving her a bath. My day was pretty busy thought! Doing here and there. When we stepping up here Nicole had wanted me to carry her up. My gosh she is so heavy for me. I was having a hard time cos I held another thing on my other hand the cell and her talking toy. Haaaay life can be so tough at times. Don't you think? Anyway it's okay. Im just glad we came back up here and later on I gonna cook for our dinner. I guess I would take my nap before cook so I will have so much strenght to stand up for an hours in the kitchen. As hubby said he is going to help me. I hope. I won't expect so much since he would be coming from work and needed to take a rest too.

Im glad that it's holiday tomorrow so hubby will be with us. PRetty much exciting though! Don't know what's our plan for tomorrow the 4th of July. I bet everyone of you is planning where to celebrate it. Enjoy guys!

No comments: