Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Good Night

Hi good evening everyone! How are you all out there? Hope things are doing well. Ours here is just fine, not so much going on today just except staying at the hotel and eating our dinner lol! I don't have interest to go out this afternoon when hubby came from work. He asked me where to go although I had a place wanted to see and check but laziness hits me so I just stayed instead. Hopefully tomorrow will do it.

Tonight I will be heading to beed soon as Im getting a little headache. I wasn't able to take a nap and so does Nicole in the afternoon. She was just playing all day long and from the time hubby came home she took her nap until now. I bet she was too tired from playing. We just had our dinner though, we had mexican food. It's too hard to find foods around here in Palm Dale as not much choices. So we ended up having mexican instead. I never thought the burito was really good as I had a bite from hubby's. Hmm I asked him to get me that thing for tomorrow's my lunch lol! I must be silly for not trying that out since before since I was so hesitant cos I thought it's not delicous. Anyway this is all for tonight and see you again tomorrow. You all take care and God Bless!

No comments: