Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Good Job!

I just love what Im doing to Nicole right this time. She is cooperating well when I told her to wee on her potty. It's like every minute I have to remind her hehe silly me! For now my eyes are keep on her just incase she want's to make poop. She is being a good girl cos she would tell me the sign like"poo poo" but I knew she is going to wee lol! I know when she is about to have it cos the expressions of eyes. It's nice to see her new development. I know it would take a while and patience with it but we don't force her, it is still good when she does that although we are here for her supporting and still training her. In the long run they don't need our reminders but to do it on their own. She is getting good at it though. This morning she sat on it and wee, it's her second or third time to do it. But haven't really had poop in it. Before she will just sit in there and following me pushing hard then she would get some tissue pretending wiping her small cute butt haha! You kids are just so precious though, they are so cute, angel when they do things by following us. Hehe! So very cute indeed! Silly me cos I put her potty besides our bed or besides here while watching tv so she would always remember it when she wants to do something lol!

1 comment:

Tami said...

"Before she will just sit in there and following me pushing hard then she would get some tissue pretending wiping her small cute butt haha!"

aww... cute naman nun! =)