Monday, July 2, 2007

Knows how to appreciate things!

Im glad I did some work here, giving a bath to Nicole, gaver her milk. After giving her a bath she's building up her blocks and everytime she succeeds she would say "WOW COOL" it is so cute to hear indeed! Even we she sees things that looks cool for her she would always say that. Seems she learned how to appreciate things now. Glad about it. I gave her laptop to enjoy for a moment and her piano before she goes to sleep and I guess she's done with them and ready to sleep. I know she is getting ready for that cos I can see it in her eyes. She would watch tv for a while and fall asleep eventually.

Anyway I gotta go now to finish all the things to be done. Have a great day to everyone and enjoy working! Take care and God Bless!

No comments: