Thursday, July 19, 2007

Being Careless

Whoah Im frustrating right now for my grammatical erros on each of my entry. I was being so careless though to just type it so fast and it turned out hard to understand lol! Gosh now, reading them back got me headaches since I have to edit them. Well, for grabbing opps it's not also easy when you are too slow otherwise you can't catch more than what you expected for the day and also watching a child at the same time. It erks me and I should have more careful bcos now I have to review them. Sigh! Anyway I gotta do better job next time otherwise it will give me a lot of work later. As of now Im having headaches and even could hardly read my entries. I guess I been posting too much so my mind is not thinking properly. So guys pls understand of my typo error and my grammars here. I need a rest though so my mind can work good. I would be back later to edit them. Thanks for your understanding!

No comments: