Friday, June 1, 2007

Wonderful day! Shopping! shopping!

Today is just a perfect day for us. Spent most of our whole time outside. First off we went to Nicole's appointment on her 21 months checked up. Everything was great and doctor was amazed how she has grown a lot and her progression. It's flattering he commented Nicole is so smart. Oh well I hope that would continue until she grows older. Nicole passed the tricky test again what the doctor did was giving her a 3 cups and see what Nicole can do for it. Nicole did an excellent job and said she is an organizer. In regards about her health she is perfect. Wherever we are her boots is always recognized that how cute and does she looks good on them lol! My for me it's just and ordinary thing. After the appointment we went to eat in China Super Buffet, there she had a good time playing with the chinese people. I just couldn't believe how they loved Nicole as she is really one of their family. They take their turn to hold her and play with her. Complimented how beautiful she is and soooo cute. Im so touched what they did to Nicole this day. Since they loved to give goodies to Nicole everytime we go there today was really different feeling for me cos when Nicole had her candy and when they saw her that her hand was sticky they wiped her hands and get a sanitazer, cleaned her up, hold her up around and have fun. My these people are like family. I just couldn't explain how lucky we are to meet them. As if I really had to hold my tears when I see them how they care Nicole a lot. They feed her and giving any goodies. They felt sorry why we didn't give her a little sister or bro to be a playmate and said we should make one more. Sigh I don't know I gotta think about it over. May this year Im not ready yet. We will see. I know I been thinking about this many times when Nicole gets into trouble with anything she can see her around the house bcos she doesn't have any playmates except the toys or me. Im so thankful to God for giving some friends who are there and loved my dauther as their own. I couldn't believe they kissed her a lot just like their own neice.

Anyway gotta move on. After we ate we go straight to Walmart to get things for my family. My goodness my feet really hurt so bad. I got a lot of things to put all inside the box as balikbayan so I could be sending them sooner. I hope I could they could fit in all in the box otherwise I'll be sending them for the next time. After that we went straight to Sam's Club as I was looking for vitamins for my family cos we didn't find it when we were in Walmart since they only got small bottles so we went to Sam's as they have that big ones. I thought we could only get some vitamins but we ended getting a lot of things. We enjoyed it but the heck my feet really surrending when were inside, what I did is I had to ride on the card haha what a shame but what can I do, the warehouse is just too huge to walk. I been complaining to hubby that we will just go straight getting the vitamins but then he had so much fun looking around and see what stuffs he wanted to get. Ugh I just didn't care other people but seems they really didn't hehe, thank you people! In there I got a lot of stuffs again. Thinking of sending stuffs to my family makes me very happy but at the same time makes my pocket hole hehe but it's okay. The happiness of my family is my happiness as well. While inside the store I was looking for digicamera for my family back home but since they don't have a lot of display I decided to get it in Circuit City or Best Buy. I want to get a rechargeable one so it won't be a hassle of buying batteries everytime and charging it takes a long time before it dies. Now we are thinking of getting it later this afternoon but seems we are all getting exhausted. I bet tomorrow hopefully so I could send them really soon. I don't like it would take a while before it sends since Nicole keeps on touching some stuffs inside the box.

Nevertheless to say we had a wonderful day to day! I just love shopping. Who wouldn't anyway! If only my feet wasn't hurt I would still want to stay hehe even just looking for more makes me happy.

Okay guys gotta go now. I still owe you a lot for not visiting you. Our days was just kinda busy here. And one thing I have missed today is I forgot my appointment to my doctor if it was June 1 or 2. Ugh I have missed the card that doctor gave me since I received it last March.

Have a great afternoon Everyone!

No comments: