Monday, June 4, 2007

Our Sunday

We just got back home. We went to Mexican Resto at 3 Margaritas. It wasn't supposed to be our target to eat there, the first time we went was way too busy and said if we could stand to wait for 20 minutes , my! can't wait to that long. I grabbed hubby out of the resto cos seems I couldn't breath inside with so much people. It's like fiesta in town hehe! So we went to the other mexican but unfortunately they are out of business already. Hmm wondering why. It has been two resto that are out of business lately especially the one our favorite. Kinda wondering though cos I thought they have tons of customers everytime. So we went off to 3 Margaritas which they seemed have place for us yet, not as busy as the first one we went.
We got in there and I just didn't feel comfortable cos inside is not that spacious, we had a booth but gosh it's kinda tight for us. I had a hard time keeping my feet in. Anyway we just ate no matter what cos seemed we were too hungry especially hubby lol! I know he's been craving for mexican food. After I worked on my food I asked a box for my left over for home. Gosh bcos of not so much spacious when I took the plate it slips on the glass of water and spills on me. Ugh I was really annoyed with it. It's like I peed on my pants. I couldn't stay longer cos I don't feel good about that. I let hubby rush so we could go home as I would like to change really bad. It makes me pissed though. I didn't like the waitress seems she's always looking at me and that's one thing that annoys me too. Pretends she speaks good english though her accent is harder than speaking visayan dialect. Makes me pissed. I don't know what she thinks of me since she keeps staring at me and everytime she has her customers she makes sure she gotta loud her voice. Pura gaba her accent is just like arab people when talking. I don't know what's the matter of her. Haaay galagot uroy ko hehe! I don't wanna go back there anymore. They don't know how to take care of their customer. Well too bad I told to hubby don't give too much tip. Hubby didn't like the way they serve as well.

I didn't wait to grab Nicole since I couldn't stand inside I really wanted to change my clothes. So we went home and got a new suit to wear. We went off to the store to send something to Phil. As on the way home we would like to drop by at Circuit City but unfortunately it's already closed. Hubby and I were blaming each other who took the longer nap and we should have gone out earlier lol! Well a lot of next time.

No comments: