Monday, June 11, 2007

Talking Talking!

Good morning everyone! It's another day to be thankful to God for everything. The weather is nice and healthy body and life.
I woke up at past 7 am and now facing the pc. I thought I could prepare hubby's breakfast but couldn't for some reason. We needed to go to grocery today. How I wish Im in the Philippines right now cos it's fun to do groceries in there. Lots of foods that I loved to cook and eat, the toccino, longganiza, tempura, corned beef, hotdog. Then for the salad, ice cream and anything. Sigh! How I love to do it back in PI. Here I just gotta go to hubby for the sake we have foods inside the ref hehe. I know hubby loves all foods we gonna buy cos he is american hehe. When Im in grocery store I just like to pick but Im not sure what Im doing haha! Most thing I love to get in there is frozen buffallo wings, clams, snow crab, frozen shrimps, vegetable for making tinola, fried chicken, Pineapple juice, strawberry and orange juice Haha! But for hubby doing groceries is what he loves most just pick anything he wants. For me I would rather pick the kitchen gadgets, bathroom tissues, shampoos and bath soap, make ups haha! in every isle and Nicole's toys haha! We are opposite, he loves doing groceries while me loves shopping for clothes and things I attracted.
Anyway I would want to go to Asian store this mid-week to get my stuffs in there and drop by at pinoy store for foods to bring home and halo halo! hmmm yummy! I couldn't get enough of it. Their halo halo special. Ahhh Im salivated here thinking about that again.
Better to stop now before I get too hungry otherwise I would get crazy thinking about them.
Have go to do my tasks before they expired