Saturday, June 9, 2007

Still Waiting lol!

Im still here in pc sitting. I gonna prepare real soon as the couples would come by to pick up my box. It's almost 11 am now and Im still in my pajama. I gonna get my but out from my chair otherwise I could be late lol! Well, hubby is downstairs to put an address on box. I guess he found a good marker to write down the address clearly.

On the other hand my child is on her bouncer, bouncing while watching her Mickey Mouse in Disney Channel. She loves it so much infact, she doesn't want me and hubby would sing along with the mickies otherwise we would cry out loud and let us stop hehe! Silly little girl. She only wants to sing along with it and concentrate the show. This is a great help for me though while facing the pc while her is having fun the show so I could concentrate a bit here lol! I gotta give her a bath later and be get ready also for the Filipino Festival.