Sunday, June 10, 2007

Police Concert Memories - Past & Present

I couldn't deny that I love The Police Band, one of the few popular Hard Rock Band for all times. Infact I love their new compilation police cd that's out in the market as what I have said in my previous post. It's too hard to hide my feelings that I love to share to everyone how excited I am to see in them in person during their concert. Surely people would prepare all their gadgets just take video and pictures with their one an only favorite band, just like me. I wouldn't miss a single thing to capture those moment if they have concert here in our area in Denver. I been told to hubby that I couldn't wait to see them and we should buy their tickets and he said why not? haha seems he is one avid fan of them too. You know most of the guys love hard rock bands cos it makes them head banging. Oh yeah in terms of that my little would surely have fun head banging while listening to their music cos she is one a music lover especially rock a music haha!

As I have said Police are one of the most important, influential and versatile bands in rock history, with their greatest hits package that is most prominent and available to music fans falls so short of delivering the goods. One of other favorite music is "Every Breath You Take" Thinking about this makes my head moving haha!

So guys you should start browsing and let your feelings begin what's your favorite police cd and not only that you can give this as a gift to your friends and love ones who are fond of their music cd's. Let them feel special to you and one who could make them smile is the Police CD band music. Let's the fun time begin! It's a great thing to have fun. And for you learn more. Pls browse their website as it has a lot of things going on so you can track up everything they do.