Thursday, June 7, 2007

Talking anything

WHoaaaah what a great kid Nicole, almost our room filled up with her toy messed around everywhere. I gotta follow this later on cos I couldn't stand looking at them scattered on the floor. She gives me another assignment to work for lol!

Okay recap from yesterday. We went out to look for digicam but before that hubby got a can of Nicole's milk at Babies R Us since it is close to Circuit City for our main destination. I felt bad cos hubby got Enfamil instead of Similac, but he said the store had run out so he just pick the other one that's available since it's just the same.

After that we went to Circuit city and find the one that we like to send as I have said in my previous post. After that we went ahead to Winging It which hubby asked me if I wanted to go to Winging Place to have some hot wings. We went there and eat. My getting out of the car was soooooooo cold and windy. The weather changed yesterday from warm to cold. Ugh it was like winter time. I had to go rush get in the car otherwise I got frozen hehe!

No comments: