Thursday, June 7, 2007

Coloring Pages

Coloring Page is really fun, I myself loves it so much since I was a little, infact my teacher had like me to join drawing competition since Im good at it. For me it's one of my hobbies. As I have said since before my little girl loves to color things on the pages in blank paper page or everytime we go to restaurant to eat she has the coloring pages and crayons for her to have fun while waiting for foods. To tell you Im competing with Nicole, it's like Im back to being kid everytime I see those things. I couldn't wait to hold crayons and do it myself. It's really really fun indeed. Now there is this Coloring Pages which could be found at thedollpalace.com which allow you to use existing pictures and fill them with any color selected from the palette. You select a color and click an area on the picture that you would like to "fill". You can also upload your own pen-and-ink picture. You nee to have the outline closed on the drawing, otherwise color filling will not work as expected. You can upload your own drawing and share the URL with your friends so they can all try to color your picture. Isn't this a very cool site? Yes indeed. I would sign up for my little girl and do the fun thing. I love to support what she skills she got by coloring and expand her knowledge about this stuff. For sure this is going to be fun for her and might wanted not needed my help lol! This site specialize in content for teen girls, but this section will work for any kid. So guys, start browsing now! Have fun in everything you can do to this page all you gotta do is draw your own coloring picture with a black marker on a sheet of white paper, scan it and upload it. The Doll Palace will make your page interactive and will let you share it with your friends.





No comments: