Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Surprised Friend

Another nice weather for us here. The sun is up and keep us warm but the bothersome thing is Im sweating over here lol! It's nice to do something though but too bad it's hubby's working day. But for the other lighter news is my friends from Austin Texas are here, they came here yesterday by surprise. They didn't let me know that they are coming. My oh my! I should know that they are for me to prepare things over here.

I felt sorry for them since they keep on waiting us, how would I know that they are there? and me the silly is, I know there had someone who keeps on calling me on the phone BUT I didn't answer it for some reason my eldest sister keeps on calling too which Im not ready to answer cos she's been bugging me for something and I thought it was her so I didn't answer the phone haha. My friend's number wasn't registering on my phone. I guess it's both sides fault don't you think? for not letting us know that they are coming and the silly who didn't answer the phone then. I was just wondering why she didn't leave any msgs too cos to think she called 16x yesterday haha! So I called back at midnight here cos I was thinking might it was in PI or my brother who was seaman. Someone's answering the phone and I asked who was it calling me many times. I realized it was her haha.

Now today after my tasks I have to clean up and do something. Prepare anything I can do. Hubby said he would come home earlier so they could meet them here in our house or eat out for dinner. Im kinda happy that they are visiting us here and make some halo halo. Im glad to know that's one of her fav thing she missed back home.

No comments: