Friday, June 1, 2007

Online Furniture Store

As a women it's one of our hobbies to take care of things around inside the house specifically decorations. It's one fun thing for us even how tiresome but it's relaxing afterwards. I for one love it so much to get all the things I wanted for our house and make it more beautiful as I wanted to be. In our household I always do the pick everytime we go out shopping for furnitures, homefurnishings, decorationg, interiordesign and more cos I still believe women are better to pick things out in regards of this lol! Lately I was thinking of putting some more stuffs/furniture in our bedroom and living room but since we don't have enough space for now Im just saving this for our future new house when we are ready and it's time to move to a bigger house. And of course with the help of internet I found this website at BestPricedFurniture.com which I love their stuffs. This time Im thinking of getting a bed frame cos I'd love to change ours, I fell inlove right away this thing Le Jardin Daybed. It's absolutely gorgeous and I can't take away my eyes out of it. An Elliott's Designs. The Le Jardin Daybed is an elegant Victorian shape that comes in choice of finish and requires no tools for assembly. Elliot Design products feature heavy gauge steel tubing and solid rods for extra strength to achieve the secure feel of the antique bedstead. They create a classically historic atmosphere and combine state-of-the-art techniques and handcrafting to produce a continuing tradition of unequaled quality products. The finish that is pictured is the Gold Iron. Dimensions for the Le Jardin Daybed are 90"L x 41"W featuring a headboard and footboard of 39" (inches).

If you guys interested to buy furnitures pls don't hesitate to browse their website cos they have tons of nice stuffs with affordable prices.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Hi!
Really nice stuff.

kelleyfurniture.

charleston forge furniture said...

I agree and will bookmark this page and be back to follow you more.