Thursday, June 14, 2007

My New BLOG Revealed!

NOW Im going to reveal my new BLOG, which is my own domain. I haven't done with it yet but I will share it NOW since Im quite eager lol! I hope guys you will put some more space for it . Would be highly appreciated. Pls guys visit me there and leave me a note. Thank you!
Oh yeah I have been to glitter.com and Im so happy that all of you guys vote me. Im so grateful to see real friends out there. I feel so special though. Thank you guys for your support. I owe you a lot, if you can make vote everyday. THank you from the bottom of my heart! If some of you haven't voting me yet pls visit the site pls!

1 comment:

Lily said...

Haze 11 votes
Angie 6 votes
Darlene 10 votes
Julai 10 votes
Daff 12 votes
Racs 10 votes
Agring 9 votes
Janine 13 votes
Dauphine 26 votes
Anaps 5 votes
wow youll surely be a winner Dauph congrats and remind me ok basi malimot ko bah,nakatawa gani ko kay puro nako friend naka pila sa list but I voted two. anyway happy week-end ninyo dinha. take care and enjoy.