Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Night was good!

Hi Good evening everyone? How are you all? My night is good. As I have said that Im going to make Halo halo and I did it again. My it was refreshing indeed. I made it after I have my dinner. My left over from my brunch I cooked eggplant with egg, I don't know how to call it though and with a dozen of clam soup. I pigged out what I cooked. It was like I was in the philippines again with my family. On the other hand my daughter is not fond of eggplant, boy she spit that out even I mixed it with rice and my trick I put the rice on top of it but seems she still can recognize it in her mouth and for the next thing she wouldn't open her mouth, she'll check first before she has to eat it.

Anyway she got back up here upstairs ahead of me while I was still making halo halo. I was alone downstairs. Hubby had gone to bed already. He had his dinner first since I took my nap when he got home. I let him watch nicole over but the Nicole is just being naughty.Yeah I brought my halo here upstairs and now she has it. She is so funny now cos everytime she hears the voice of the cow she would then say "mow mow" with prolonge hehe.

Anyway this is my night. It's a very good night

No comments: