Thursday, June 7, 2007

It is sooo ready to ship!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally we are done packed the package and ready to send to the Philippines. I couldn't imagine what's my family's reaction when they see this one here in my blog. Haha it would make me laugh to think that's it's gonne be on it's way. I called the agency who's gonna pick the box and Im so happy they will get it this weekend but they are still going to call me back this friday for confirmation. I can't wait! And one reason needed to send out cos might Nicole would tear apart the box again. She just can't get enough touching it especially what's inside the box.

For you my family out there. I know you been waiting this. So hang in there and wait for atleast 3 weeks it will get there. I wasn't able to put all the things I bought since it's already full. Enjoy the things inside it and careful of the important things.

No comments: