Sunday, June 10, 2007

Police CD!

I think I should spread the Happy and Good News here in my blogpost that the new compilation police cd is out of the market already. So it means they are waiting for us to grab. As I have said before I love to collect cd's and it's one of their cd's I love to collect and buy. I can't wait to these people to have a concert here in Denver so I could watch them too. Might too soon, who knows. I can't wait to grab my husband and daughter to watch the show. I would probably kiss each one of them haha since Im one of their avid fan. Hubby knows how I love music and stuffs. Im one of a vocalist band before and I know how it felt being one. To tell you the one of my other fav song from them is "Every Breath You Take" really cool! this compilation contains essential and important music and therefore far exceeds most greatest hits packages, listeners should steer wide and clear of it for other available Police collections. Listeners who don't want or need to invest in the group's complete recordings but who take their Police collection seriously should probably opt for 1998's superior Greatest Hits. Still, the issuance of a warning about the earlier compilation is, I think, very necessary.

So hurry guys get one of their new compilation police cd which Police are one of the most important, influential and versatile bands in rock history, so it's that much more frustrating that this supposedly quintessential greatest hits package that is most prominent and available to music fans falls so short of delivering the goods.

Hurry guys let's grab of their cd's NOW and enjoy the music Hard Rock!





No comments: