Monday, June 11, 2007

Our Afternoon!

This late afternoon we were manage to go to "Manila To Go" restaurant as I was craving for pinoy foods especially their halo-halo especial. I wasn't able to hold back getting it by this mid-week or this coming friday which is hubby's day off. I didn't dine in but have brought foods back home. As usual I love tha halo halo so much. Indeed yum yum! We planned to dropped by at Asian Store as we are planning to get more ingredients for halo halo. I didn't have interest to dig in our pantry and see if we have those ingredients. I know there must be somewhere cos I still could remember that they are sitting in the pantry and some in the ref. I just wanna make sure that I gonna have everything so I told hubby to go to Asian Store. As I love it so much for everyday since the weather is getting hotter and hotter. Just couldn't get enough of halo halo .

When we dropped by at Asian Store they are already closed. Ugh! I was even thinking to make my halo halo especial at home, getting ube ice cream or mango. My fav is ube, to tell you I couldn't trade it with anything the flavor of halo halo ube just except if they trade it with million I wouldn't hesitate to say NO . The halo halo in that resto is exactly the same taste wherever you gonna get in pinas like in chowking. Indeed very scrumptous. That's why I always love to go back there cos I still don't know how to make it just like they make. One thing why I went there today cos I want to study what's their ingredients haha! and buy it in Asian store. But whoaah it was already closed. I wanted to study the ingredients so I can make my own cos the resto is just way farther from us 20 minutes to drive. I would like to have halo halo everyday, and from that I can save some money rather than always buying it everyday in resto. It's not a good idea that I should be close to that store otherwise we couldn't save a penny cos for sure I always gonna go back there for that thing

When we learned it was closed we went back home. I told hubby we just have to do some groceries tomorrow at King Sooper. I have started making some lists of the things to buy, just for me , I guess I will jot down some more tomorrow. Im just not feeling good of listing all of them since Im already full .

That's all our afternoon.

No comments: