Thursday, June 7, 2007

Protect your computer and information with Spy Sweeper

Well, I was asked to write about my worst spyware attack by the people at Webroot, the creators of Spy Sweeper and Window Washer software. After sitting here for awhile and trying to think of my worst attack, I decided it was simple, there hasn’t been one that I can remember. You see, I have been using both Webroot Window Washer and Spy Sweeper software for several years now, on both my laptop and desktop machines. The Webroot website is very easy to use, and they offer a free scan to help you decide about Spy Sweeper. I would suggest you use the free scan. I’m willing to bet you will be amazed at the number of malicious files that are infecting your system. Not only do these files put your system and your private information at risk, they often degrade the performance of your system. Personally, I always used the online software downloads, purchasing the package securely online and downloading direct from Webroot. Simple software updates then kept the threat detection software at peak performance, expanding the database of recognized threats to maximize your security. The software itself is very simple to use and personalize to your specific needs. Security sweeps can be executed automatically or run manually. Identified threats are not automatically deleted, but are first quarantined to stop the infection, but then can be evaluated and be selectively deleted or deleted in mass to clean your system and free up valuable disk space. I strongly recommend Webroot Spy Sweeper.





No comments: