Saturday, June 9, 2007

Waiting for the Box Picker

Hi good morning everyone! Hope things are doing well at your end. Ours here is fine. Our weather is great and would be great to go out as well.

My box will be picked up today later this morning between 11-12 am which Im very thankful so it would get there to my family back home pretty soon. I know they are so excited of the arrival of that stuff and enjoy what they gonna get inside. I can't wait the couple could pick the box up cos we are planning to go to Filipino Festival and I hope we aren't late yet. My friend is on the way there already and I told them we can meet there in the place.

I hope it's gonn be fun and let Nicole see the shows. We been there before I was still preggy on that time. Now that Nicole came out I want to bring her there and have fun.

No comments: