Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Bro is online from China

Tonight Im just the only one who still awake, hubby and Nicole had already in a deep sleep. Im still here working around. I saw my brother a seaman online. Actually we chatted last night my time. He is in China. That's good that he still have time or get a chance to do something on his time. We talked last night and chit chatting. He wanted to pursue more studies on his course so he'll get higher position on his job to have a higher payment as well. Im just thankful he was able to recover his homesickness in my family back home since he is a mama's boy lol! Im next to him in my family and big bro who always protect his sister especially when we were still single. My you don't know how higpit my big brothers are lol! But now it's my turn to make my mouth big towards them just to be fair . But heck I can't do it unless they provoked me lol!. Their voices had change a lot and being tender when they are asking for something . Otherwise no penny . Anyway it's also good to have big brothers bcos of them we went ahead to our direction straight. We are kinda proud of that though! Just looking back being strict was kinda hard to deal with, but now I understand all about those things why? There is always reason behind the wheel. Good Bros!

1 comment:

jennyr said...

naa diay kay igsoon sa china dauph? nice!