Thursday, May 31, 2007

Headaches!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sigh I got a little headache here. Maybe bcos I been screaming Nicole a lot for touching my pc keeps turning on and off and touching my purse, she really loves to checked what's inside in it. Last the other day she took all my things out from it and to my surprise she looks like a kitty cat cos she put a make up on her face, the most my lipstick lol!. Ugh makes me really pissed but I had to control my temper since she is just a kid. She's really curious into everything but sometimes I could run out of patience when it's too much. I don't like to hurt her or something cos later I feel so sorry for her and the guilty would kick in me. Patience is the Virtue for all time.

I guess her daddy heard us and took her out downstairs but now she's backa again hehe! Sigh! Well, mother is a hardwork but nothing we can do but to always love them no matter what.

No comments: