Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Me or You?

We bought another book for her the "Princess Collection" where it has also 200 stickers in it. I been very careful to put that thing away so Nicole couldn't see it since it's just so new and afraid shelll tear or write on it. I know she love to flip it on her own but I still want to that book to be well-cared. I don't want to seeing even a crampled page bcos of her carelessness.

When she sees me I held that book she came right to me and recognized right away that it's hers since it has a princess on the on front page cover. She cried even she hasn't get close to me yet. And wanted to grab it from me cos it's hers. My, she whinned and let me let go the book she felt it is really hers bcos of the pictures and the color of it. I told her I would want to read it for her but responded me NO! So I just let it go and she's the one who turn the pages one by one and looking at those pictures as if she is very curious and talking to herself. She amused herself by that. As if she's needing me no more. She can do it! Ugh what a girl! That time her tears falls down on her cheeks, it was not only few tears but really a lot. As if something's is taking away from her.

I don't know it's like who's going to read it for you? Me or You?

No comments: