Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dipping In!

Last the other day when I cleaned up here I put my cell phone on top of our dresser, and I didn't know Nicole took it and brough it to our bathroom and dip into the toilet bowl since I saw it when I walked back in there. My, I was really disappointed why did she do that but what can I do, she is just a little gurl that didn't know how that things is so important for her mommy. The half body of my cell was wet and it was also the time it was getting lowbat and thinking of charging it. When I opened it up was still working but after charging it for like an hour when I opened it back the light didn't turn on even how many times I pressed the on button, so I just conclude that it's already broken. In the afternoon was ringing. Hubby and I were wondering who's cell that was, in a while I realized that was the sound of my cell phone. It works back when my sister called me hahaha! That was weird. Just the only good thing is, it is not the slidekick she put in the toilet, I would be very sad as it is very expensive one. But the Razr I switced this time, the old one since I missed typing with only one thumb. Now Im glad I still can do calling and texting with my cell and it's not broken after all. I even told to hubby might I would get a new one but not anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

btaw dauph noh, lisud ang slidekick kung magtext,hehehe! kataw-anan mani c nicole oi. c kt pod raba mahilig na modip og something sa toilet...wag lang cel ko bago ra ba ni nko gi ilisan,hahaha! good thing ur razor still worked! btw, naa koy tag para nimo...click my name to direct u there,enjoy!