Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Wonderful but kinda disappointed!

Hi everyone it's morning again for another day to be filled with thankfullness and happiness. Our day today is just beautiful. The weather is nice and makes me sweat hehe! for cleaning around, doing some laundry. Kinda busy here. I needed to do something before the dark set in and before I got pissed with myself for not doing anything cos I have said I hate seeing scattered things around. Makes me headache and annoyed me. I have tons of clothes to fold this time and some laundry to shot off to the washer hehe!
Last night I called family back home and I was kinda disappointed and mad when I heard that our fresh college brother enrolled a Mechanical Engineering which is not supposed to be. I have wanted him to take a Civil Engineering or Architecture since that fits for him. Ugh makes me mad. Why they should always listen to others that this is good and this one is not? I have scolded them who's they are going to listen to someone who didn't pay their tuition? Makes me pissed really. But I had to calm down myself and just don't ruin my day with it. I would have assumed it would just waisting the time of studying it and shift to another course. Haaaay I reminded them if they couldn't fix it before the school start they better stop it and withdraw all the subjects otherwise my brother has to take it for first semester and shifted to second sem.
My apology guys for venting out here. I just learned from my siblings that bcos of what other says which is good yet it didn't fit for them. THey should look upon their interests and see what course that's being for them not just hearing what other people say and take it. Just like my brother a seaman he studied it but in the end he didn't like and wanted to take another course. Heck you are getting older and should live with it cos that's what you pick for. He said he would have just gotten and Engineering. Oh well too bad for you cos we still have lots of siblings to turn over. Unless save your own budget for that. Haaaay calmed down Dauphine. Anyhow this is his second time he went abroad as a seaman, if he could do it this time he could do it forever. He should used to like it otherwise no good opportunity job for him otherwise he would be ended up working in department store.

No comments: