Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Doesn't want me sing?

Sorry guys if some of you I haven't visited yet Im just so very busy here. Catching up all my tasks to be done before it's due. I don't wanna lose them though. It's just nice to see when they gonna pay me so I have to get done yohooooo! Im just thankful my baby girl is being cooperative, she's watching tv right now. After this I gonna give her a bath. While doing my tasks my eyes are rolling too, here in pc and her. She's my priority of course. That's why I make my work faster as I could. She's having fun watching "Manny" right now! A while ago she screamed cos I sang along with the Wiggles, she doesn't want it to be bothered when she is concentrating. Maayo lag sya ang mukanta, kaayo jud lagpakon ang lubot hehehe! I just love her sooo much even she's naughty sometimes.

No comments: