Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Reno 911! Miami The Movie

I only heard about this Reno 911! Miami The Movie just now but when I browsed at their page I giggled so much looking at their gallery. It makes me laugh so hard the police guy just wearing shot pant. Im not going to miss this DVD movie and it seems it's going to blow me out when I gonna watch out. Im fan of the fanatic of Comedy Movie and I should put this on my list as well. This is going to blast for me and for everyone of you out there. It's nice to watch comedy movie once in a while or even everyday to make me happy all the time, taking out all the stress. Don't you just agree? It must be so much fun and blast if lots of peope watching though. I remember way back then that everytime me and my family watching over comedy we are slapping gentle, just couldn't get to it. And for sure Im going to have a blast on my own later.

So keep your hands where we can see them because the Reno 911! Miami The Movie – The Movie Unrated DVD will be frisked from top to bottom with uncensored bonus features including outrageous footage not shown in theaters, cast commentaries (including two separate “in character” cast audio tracks), six extended scenes, four hilarious public service announcements, film premiere footage and more! Reno 911: Miami – The Movie will also be available in a theatrical rated edition presented in both widescreen and full screen versions on a flipper disc. Both Reno 911: Miami - The Movie DVD releases will be available on June 19, 2007. So don't miss out guys!







<

No comments: