Friday, June 1, 2007

My Friday!

This afternoon when we got home I took my rest by facing on my pc then right after that I went straight to bed as I was dead tired. I joined napping with Nicole. She was also very tired, while on the way back home she fell asleep already and no matter how hard for her in her position she didn't bother at all. I guess I only took a nap for over an hour. Now Im feeling so sleepy while chatting wiht my family back home. I told them that I gonna be sending their package soon if that I could buy digicam tomorrow hopefully. My feet this afternoon was really very tired as I have said that while inside Sam's Club I was riding on the cart while hubby pushing it lol! At first I was very shy might people would look at me but seems they didn't care at all which is a good thing, but the heck I got so dizzy cos while riding it goes backward ugh but atleast I was saving my energy of walking too much. I could barely walk inside as my feet were giving up already hehe! Tomorrow we will be gonna be busy of organizing stuffs to put them all in the box. I just don't like cos its needed to list all down what's gonna be the contain of the box. It's gonan take time for us. Ah I won't bother it, i would let hubby do it. Why can't just put all of them without any hassle. Haaaay!
I will be get ready to bed soon as im getting sooo sleepy now. I didn't have enough taking a nap this noon. My feet are still hurt and needed to have some massage. Hmm I will bother hubby again lol!
Okay guys see you all again tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

No comments: