Tuesday, October 23, 2007

UK's Theme Park

I haven't been to UK yet I wish to be there if giving a chance. One thing I love to see most is their Amusement Park. It is indeed so lovely. Wish hubby would brought me there before we move back to PI, as he promise to tour me around to the place I wanted to go and UK is one of it. Their theme park is one of UK's biggest tourist attraction. Not to mention The Pepsi Max Big One, Infusion, Big Dipper are all world famous and attract of 6 million visitors each year. Whoah! I can't wait to go there and see the beauty and have lots of fun while there. Since before I have heard a lot of feedbacks how beautiful is their theme parks. Since Nicole is getting bigger hubby can take us there anytime. I hope he could find a time for us. If you guys been dreaming to go there as well search through now at blackpoolpleasurebeach.com for more information. Huh! I felt like jumping for joy because of my excitement of going there someday when time permits.



No comments: