Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Good Evening Everyone!

Good evening everyone! How's everything in there? Ours is fine. I felt better after all cause I already accepted it that things like this happens in no time. I know I felt so bad Nicole had cut her hair since she doesn't know it yet cause she is still too young to understand. I only must be thankful that is not in serious hurt like taking a medicine that made her poison (God forbids) that will never happen. I felt better when my friends comforting me that hair grows back especially hubby that keep saying me that it will be back without knowing it. I guess he is right but I couldn't take off my mind to it cause everytime I see Nicole she looks new to me because of her hair cut lol! I have to watch her very carefully next time.

No comments: