Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Not good anymore

I was kinda depressed lately knowing a lot of problem back home. It is like the problem is no ending. Even how much we are helping but seems it's still not enough. I been thinking lately to just ignore there txt or messages cause it will just makes me depress when I can't send some more. It is really hard being a breadwinner though. I am happy that hubby provides them what they need but seems they are asking for more. This makes me nuts and depress thinking about it. I don't know what to do anymore. My only options is just don't read and don't care after we send money to them. We send money every week but seemed they are asking for more. Sigh life! This is not good of sharing it here but I guess I have to vent out once in a while to get off out of my chest to make me feel good. I realized they should know how to use the money wisely not just spending it in anything they need then they think of me as a banker since they ask right away when they run out. I guess this is not good anymore. Haaay life!

No comments: