Monday, October 15, 2007

Christmas time na naman lol!

I couldn't think of anything else right now but Christmas is coming for 2 months more to go. Is it? Gosh, time flies really fast and I'm kinda looking forward for Christmas. It is not because of the gifts I gonna receive but somewhat I love the spirit of Christmas around. People hanging christmas lights and trees. People tend to become more creative putting a lights in each yard. Tell you I love it so much infact I always bugs hubby to drive me every houses to see how they decorated their own house and I can get an idea how to decorate too. I also hope that time Nicole wouldn't sneak out to tear all our gifts under the Christmas trees haha cause she is getting big now and for sure she will be eager to see what's in it as well.

No comments: