Monday, October 15, 2007

She must have wrong!

Golly I hate my headache right now. It is just unbearably. While at the same time I got dizzy. Ahhh what a life! I hope this will gone away soon. I hate after crying cause it will just gives me headaches big time.

On the other hand I called hubby in his office asking how he was doing and stuffs then later he told me that my doctor called him and telling me that I have missed my appointments to her. I thought she must be wrong cause she moved my appointment date to Octorber the 28th from Septembter something. I called the doctor right away to inform she had moved my appointment date. It was not my fault if I have missed my appointment to her last sept. Since she didn't answer the phone I just left the message and give a call back when she got a chance. Anyway I am glad atleast I let her know because she sent a bill a 100+ to my hubby which she is not supposed to issue it for us. I hope she will contact me immidiately and hear from her so soon. She must have been so busy right now since it is Monday busy day of the week.

No comments: