Monday, June 21, 2010

Watching American Pickers and Pawn Stars

Hubby and I are watching this American Pickers on TV. I love it how these two business men looking for antiques with histories in it. It is really amazing how they could identify things from olden times and its history. It drives my interests while listening to them. I understand now how some of the restaurants here are built-looking antiques because it's the history that's highly valuable to the new generation feel the comfort from olden people who used it. If they say about antiques there are tons back home LOL! Later on we will be watching Pawn Stars and it is another kind of show that gets my attention and know all the history being brought to their shop to sell or to pawn. Most of the stuffs are being sold! I said to my husband he should have kept those memorable stuffs at the garage before to have them here and make money out of it LOL!

No comments: