Thursday, June 24, 2010

Following her own mess

Thanks goodness my daughter is following what I said about putting the coins back in the basket after playing them. She is getting mature though! It is not all the time l follow her mess. I don't care she doesn't clean perfectly, as long as she knows how to follow it. I don't understand why mess is such a headache to see LOL! When I was small my mom use to tell us clean up and I am thankful about it because I have learned. I am always a mama's good follower. I clean, cook, and do laundry back then without using any of those automatic washing machine, high tech rice cooker, stove and more but we survive. Of course these high technologies came out in this modern time help a lot as it is became handy.

And oh I am also good of watching kids LOL!

No comments: