Thursday, June 24, 2010

eye glasses

I wouldn't know what to do without eye glasses. Without it I am blind. I couldn't see steps farther away. I wore eye glasses since when I was High School. Although it irritates me when I am working but I couldn't dare to just leave them behind my desk or in any corner of my house. Eye glasses are my bestfriends wherever I go. I am a near-sighted person so whenever I go out I always wear it. Especially here in USA no one can drive if needed some vision correction. Eye glasses are a must otherwise you can't go anywhere. You are like disabled person!

It has been our genetic to have blurry eyes as we grow older. I only hope my daughter wouldn't get the same thing. It looks like she has a bright round eyes. I make sure she eats good foods and sleep good in night time. Sometimes I think about of eye lasik but I need to know more about how I qualify. Honestly, I dread having eyes surgery. For now I will keep wearing my eye glasses. Eye lasik is just my last option. Oh well, my eye glasses had been so good to me and I look gorgeous on it HAHA!

I just want to share to you guys out there, if you are looking for the cheapest yet high quality eye glasses browse through at the site of zennioptical.com for they are carrying such a wide selection of eye glasses that fits everyone's style and budget!

No comments: