Saturday, June 26, 2010

bathroom cabinets, bathroom taps

How nice it would be if we keep updating our bathrooms. It is the second cozy area for me to spend time soaking myself, feeling better after using toilet, where I can beautify and more. I can't imagine without it. My house wouldn't be complete LOL! And for sure I will not live in the house without bathroom. I feel more comfortable and excited upon using bathrooms at malls, restaurants, doctors' clinic and houses I visit when they look great and updated with the new modern style.

Our bathroom cabinets at home are just fine. Not too old as well. We bought the house 7 years ago and cabinets are still looking good. If we have extra money we might go for new model cabinet. For now I feel fine having those around. I have some priorities in life to do first. When things fall into its place then I will grab the chance to update around the house.

Our bathroom taps are still looking fine as well. I can't remember if hubby changed it since we bought the house 7 years ago, when it is also being built. I admit I love changing stuffs around to look more exciting and be proud of it! I know where to get them when I am ready, at fairfieldbathroomsdirect.co.uk that carries huge selection of bathroom vanities and accessories in high quality materials at low costs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
you may be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog
and definitely will come back later in life. I want to encourage continue your great job,
have a nice holiday weekend!
My weblog :: facebook plugin