Sunday, June 20, 2010

Celebrated Father's Day at...

We celebrated Father's Day yesterday at Mexican Restaurant. I know it was kind of a little early to celebrate which is the day before Father's Day. I felt bad for I haven't gotten anything for hubby as a present even he really doesn't care about it. Giving him something is still can make a difference, to make his day brighter. Right now, I want him to just do anything he wants as it is HIS DAY. This morning he made breakfast four our daughter and for himself and they watched show together as a father and daughter bonding. It was really cute. My husband just loves his family so much and that is what I am very proud of him. It is the biggest blessing in his life and could never trade in with anything.

I wanted to greet him more here on my blog. Happy Father's To You my beloved husband! You are the best dad in the world!

No comments: