Friday, March 16, 2007

The Playground looks so lovely now!

As I took Nicole outside yesterday to the playground I also had fun looking around how does the plants, flowers and trees have grown. It looks so lovely now, greeny and healthy. Looks so fresh and relaxing. I might take pics of them later and compare it from couple months ago which they are totally bald, brown and dry. This afternoon I would bring Nicole again in there since the weather is really nice today. The sun is up and I could feel the summer is just around the corner. I hope it won't go hotter though, ugh I just don't like summer here is just wayyyyyyyyy too HOT! and the funny thing is even it is already 8 pm it's still daylight hehe! I guess I have encountered which I have gone to bed and it was still daylight during summer lol!