Friday, March 2, 2007

Hubby is Back home!

Today hubby arrived at noon. But I was kinda sad that I wasn't able to get all his call on my phone since I put the mode as silence. I didn't wanna be bothered since I was still asleep on that time. There are several voicemail of him looking for me and reminding even he was still in Houston Texas. What a poor hubby. I know he was excited on that time for coming back here to have us in his arms. He've missed us a lot just like we miss him so much. Nicole and I used to look out the window when I know he is coming cos he is always calling us that is nearing to our garage but unfortunately we didn't make it when he got home. I should have not missed it though. Hubby didn't get mad or feel bad about it but I know it's still something that we missed about. I would just make up next time. You know when Nicole sees her daddy everytime she's jumping for joy and screaming loudly as Dadda and give him a big hugs and kiss. She's such a sweet little girl.

3 comments:

physical education training said...

professor educacao fisica jequeti vestibulando antigo physical education training revista do avon jequiti adicionar url yahoo naturanet cursos alienstore jequit cosmeticos self-hemotherapy curso trico croche trico croche tv ao-line Corso di Maglia e Uncinetto recetas culinaria Knitting and Crochet Course auto hemoterapia marcenaria Wood Works Como fazer vinho Making Wine evolucao dos computadores how computers work www regras do futebol rules of soccer atletismo Athletics Training

celulares barato said...

promocao de celulares celulares da Ig compra de celular precos de celulares celular flip android celular promocoes de celulares ofertas de celulares celular gps lojas de celular celular 2 chip bateria celular seguro para celular celular dois chip celular motorola v8 celular galaxy 5 celular 3g celular da Ig celular comprar celular digital celular para comprar celular zte x990 celular com flip preco de celulares celulares na promocao celular no paraguai gps celular celular 2 chips celulares celular dois chips celulares com wifi celulares baratos desbloqueados

adicionar url yahoo said...

microtunado computadores celulares baratos jogos educativos sobre caes dogs breeds treino de corrida athletic training arquitetura casas architectural houses emagrecimento, dieta e saude trico croche passo a passo Igreja universal do Reino de Deus curitiba sao braz jogos de corrida livro dos jubileus