Friday, November 16, 2007

Thank You Maris!

I'm being tagged by Maris and here are my answers

1. Smart or Globe: Smart. I do used both when I was in PI, smart for prepaid load for my cellphone and Globe for internet broadband connection
2. ABS-CBN or GMA: I been loving to watch GMA because it was fun
3. Penshoppe or Bench: It depends on my mood.
4. Avon or Personal Collection: When I was in PI I love products of Avon especially their undergaments and when I got here I picked the one I like.
5. Sony Ericsson or Nokia cellphone: I haven't have used Ericson but Nokia I did.
6. Tweety Bird or Hello Kitty: Both
7. Sony or JVC TV: JVC. Sony
8. Lee or Guess Jeans: If in terms of jeans I like Lee, the fit is just lookin sexy, Guess and Lee for shirts
9. Sketchers or Merell Shoes: Sketchers
10. Swatch or Rolex watch: If I have tons of money to buy Rolex I would buy one lol!

Thanks Maris for tagging me with this. Although it is quite weird or something to ask this kind of thing but should be done.

No comments: