Thursday, November 22, 2007

First Friday Weekend Artwalk in the Oldest City

I would like to visit Florida again. It is one of my plans to return to that place for a vacation, for refreshment from the stresses of work and a busy life. It just so happens that I have stumbled onto this website at getaway4florida.com, where they have an offer for an ArtWalk of St. Augustine, the oldest city in America. This is so cool, since I love to see the art exhibits, and hear the music entertainment. This place offers over 20 participating galleries. How cool is that? These events happen on every first Friday and Saturday of every month, when they are open from 5 to 9 pm. This is really an awesome place for sightseeing, that everyone should visit. This is especially true during this holiday season, a great chance to visit the place and join the fun of St. Augustine Artwalk. Just to let you know, they have on-going the 14th Annual Nights of Lights celebration, where lots of events are happening right now. It started November 17, 2007 and continues until January 31, 2008. It will still be going on for a long time, so there is plenty of time to go witness these events. They offer such things as tours of ancient buildings, rollicking train and trolley tours through the narrow brick streets, art walks, a dazzling regatta, Florida ice skating, holiday concerts, and a Christmas parade. They have so much to offer. Golly, there is so much to mention. Everything they offer is just what I would love to see. I have never been to St. Augustine yet, so I should start telling to my husband about this and for sure he is going to love this news. So guys, this is your chance to visit St. Augustine and witness their monthy events and to see their entertainment such the First Friday Weekend Artwalk. Since I love music so much, that is for sure what I'm going to take advantage of when I get there. Live band music is what I love the most. I just can't wait to go there soon this coming December. So guys, check their website now for more information.



No comments: