Tuesday, November 27, 2007

100 FREE blogger cards by ooprint.com

I have found such a great website that offers a very COOL thing for all bloggers like me. WOW! I would surely get custom business card 2.0 from them at ooprint.com which they can print my blog on it and share outside digital world since I have lots of friend that haven't known my blog yet so this is the best way they can take a peep on my blog especially Christmas is coming I surely would send out to all of my friends and relatives. What I like about this website at ooprint.com is they offer a 100 FREE business cards to put the URL of my blog and it's important keywords. This is indeed awesome. I can't wait to purchase some from them with my 100 free business cards to receive lol! Who wouldn't like it anyway? For sure all of us! So guys grab it now. This is your chance to promote your blog to other people too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How to get it? What is the condition?