Sunday, November 4, 2007

Adjusting the time

I'm kinda adjusting the time right now and I felt very sleepy right now but it is still quite early for me. I guess I will need a little time to adjust and I will be fine. On the other hand I just called my family back home giving the 10 numbers to pick up something since it is their allowance week. So hopefully they will withdraw that thing without any problem. As we talking along I have asked if they have found someone who is an architect that would work for foreigner's style kind of house. Nina would look one for today as what she have said. She seems get excited about the news but I told them not to expect too much. Slow but surely lol! I hope I can hear a good things from her soon so we can start to build up the house pretty soon when things going well.

No comments: