Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Still AWAKE!

I am still awake this kind of hour at 12:29 am. I just got done watching the korean drama "What star did you come from?". After that changing layout of my bravejournal, making my task from blogitive and roaming around to my co-bloggers. I was waiting for me to get sleepy but seems it wouldn't happen if I won't go to bed. This is really my bad habbit for staying up late. Sigh! I still hoping I could change this cause I always wake up late in the morning as well.

Anywayz I have to go now and prepare for bed. Thanks for dropping here in my blog friends. Take care and Good Night!

2 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Salamat sa paglabay sa akong balay Dauph.Hope all is well with you too.Ako still dealing my struggles,still cannot sleep during at night.

Anonymous said...

that's a hilarious korean drama, dauph. perting daghan hilak hilak. :D